UA-767FAC Battery Operated with AC Adapter
- Clinically validated for accuracy
- 4 user, 60 memory each
- One button operation
- Irregular Heartbeat feature
- Clock display with time and date stamp
- AccuFit™ Plus cuff
- AC adapter included
- Clinically Validated
- A&D Upper Arm Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor with AC Adapter and AccuFit™ Plus Cuff, 8-3/5" to 16-1/2" Cuff Circumference, Multi-User, Latex-Free
The UA-767 blood pressure monitor has been A&D Medical's most popular blood pressure monitor for 20 years. A&D Medical has taken a great product and made it even better for users with the introduction of the UA-767F series (UA-767F and UA-767FAC).
The UA-767F series has the core features uers have come to know, such as clinically validated accuracy and Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) Detection, with the UA-767 line. They additionally feature the ability for up to four users to use the monitor while storing up to 60 results for each users. The AccuFit™ Plus Cuff System that provides a customozable cuff size for users that is offers the widgh of both a medium and large cuff. The cuff also features a flexible inflation technology to provide a more comfortable inflation. The UA-767FAC has all the features of the UA-767F, with the additional benefit of an AC adapter being included with the monitor for those seeking an alternative to batteries. New userful features are added to the legacy product. The UA-767F series are 4 users for family use. Each memory bank stores 60 readings. The cuff is an advanced system called AccuFit™ Plus cuff system. The arm circumference almost covers both existing medium and large cuff and a gentle inflation mechanism gives users a comfort measurement.
The performance of the UA-767F series is driven by:
- Advanced Measuring & Reporting Capabilities:
- Family-Friendly for Sharing Data - Stores 60 results each with time and date stamp for up to 4 users
- Easy retrieval of your results to provide reporting to your physician
- Clinically Validated - Utilizes accuracy that is clinically validated by the latest protocol from the European Society of Hypertenstion
Five Year Warranty
Standing behind every product and guaranteeing performance and quality
A&D believes the products you use are a very important investment. We know that the importance of any investment is that it offers strong value to you, your family or your business.
We value the relationship that we will develop with you, not only at the time of purchase but through your lifetime of care and health.
For more information on the warranty, or how to make a claim under the warranty, please call us at 1-800-726-3364
Other Details5 Years
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Convenient, easy to set up and easy to use...very cost effective compared to others on the market that I researched.
Use regularly. Easy to use
I love this one. I bought one with the hard cuff and I hated it. Now I have one good one and one bad one