Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope is designed for clinicians who require outstanding acoustic performance combined with exceptional versatility. Its functional design provides a single-piece tunable diaphragm on each side of the chestpiece, letting clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece.
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence.
- Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Dual lumen tubing helps eliminate the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes. 27 inches long.
- Next generation tubing is durable and has increased resistance to staining.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort, with angled ear tubes that align with ear canals.
- Double sided chestpiece.
- Wide diameter aerospace alloy /anodized aluminum headset.
- Epoxy/fiberglass diaphragm.
- 1.7'' OD Diaphragm.
- Net weight: 6.2 oz.