ProBasics™ Two-Button release folding walkers provide maximum strength in a lightweight aluminum design, all backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Ample height adjustment options coupled with a two-button folding mechanism make ProBasics folding walkers easy to use and accommodating to the most demanding patient needs.
- Attractive, lightweight aluminum frame with steel cross bracing.
- Adjustable height settings.
- Easy-to-use push button folding mechanism provides audible click when locked.
- Front cross brace near top of walker allows for full stride.
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing.
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long lasting wear.
- Rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surface.
- Folds flat for transport and storage.
- Weight: 7.5 lb.
- 4" Folded depth.
- Patient height range: 5'2" to 6'2"
- 5 Inch front wheels
- Rear glides caps
- 300 Pound Weight Capacity